Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Hello I installed visual studio community 2015 version 14.0 update 3 and then Intel parallel...

abdulkadir_n_
Beginner

Hello I installed visual studio community 2015 version 14.0 update 3 and then Intel parallel studio cluster 17.0. when I tried to compile a program using Intel  visual fortran 17.0 I get the following message

1.  Trusted Storage
    2.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\\Intel\Licenses\33W7_xxxxxxxx_636099300359280450.lic
    3.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\\Intel\Licenses\NCOM_W___3xxxxxxxxx_1.lic
    4.  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
    5.  C:\PROGRA~2\INTELS~1\COMPIL~3\windows\bin\Intel64\*.lic
Please refer http://software.intel.com/sites/support/ for more information..
ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

Build log written to  "file://c:\users\abdulkadir\documents\visual%20studio%202015\Projects\QWin1\QWin1\Release\BuildLog.htm"
QWin1 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hello,

At this point I don't have enough information to determine the cause of the problem.  I don't see a problem with any licenses.  Can you set the environment variable INTEL_LMD_DEBUG to something such as c:\TEMP\lmdebug.log, run the compiler, and then send me the resulting log file in a private message?  That will give a more descriptive error.  After you get the log file, be sure to unset the environment variable.

My best guess is that the host ID on your system isn't matching the license, but the log will say for sure.

Thank you,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
abdulkadir_n_
Beginner

Hello Jenifer,

Thanks for the quick response, how could I locate the INTEL_LMD_DEBUG in my system environment I only saw INTEL_DEV_RED, INTEL_LICENSE, INTELGTDEBUG

Thanks

0 Kudos
abdulkadir_n_
Beginner

Hello,

I could not locate the INTEL_LMD_DEBUG in my system environment I only saw INTEL_DEV_RED, INTEL_LICENSE, INTELGTDEBUG howrver I am sending to you the current Build log

0 Kudos