Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How To Mobile Software Develop

camphoroilexpor
Beginner

I do not know how to mobile software devlop please guide me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
stancrosby33
Beginner
If you own a pc you might want to look at Dragonfiresdk. It lets you make iphone apps on a Windows platform. If you know c/c++ it should be pretty easy to dive into, it was for me, cause this is the language it uses.
0 Kudos
Amber_N_
Beginner
knowledge of WML is also required to make mobile website.
0 Kudos
jenny_l_
Beginner
Developing a mobile app is indeed no joke. While app programming can sometimes present the biggest problem to mobile app developers, ensuring the success of your app in the mobile app marketplace is yet another big hurdle to cross. Here, we bring you a how-to section on developing killer mobile software, which will help give your app the required power and exposure to emerge successful in any app marketplace. know more pbs kids games
0 Kudos
tom_w_
Beginner

..all  mobile softwares are complicated ..we have to create its website...on that website we get all update n all list of app....which we hav to download...

0 Kudos
karray_G_
Beginner

It is true that there is many platforms for moble developement such as Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone..... But I suggest you to start with some simple J2ME examples because you will learn the basics steps and to "warm-up" especially to the Android world!

0 Kudos
ucentpw
Beginner

well you can do this by knowing simple java. also brand specific software developer kits and support available from many mobile phone developers such as nokia

0 Kudos
ucentpw
Beginner

do visit www.dragonfiresdk.com

0 Kudos
Mohamed_Ali_A_
Beginner

you can also use eclipse to develop for android apps or HTML5 to develop web mobile apps 

0 Kudos