Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to get a license file when having a serial number?

Kirill_V_
Beginner

Currently I'm taking part in Intel Software Tools Beta program.

I've got by e-mail the serial code but the cluster I am trying to build intel composer on, doesn't have an internet connection so I cannot go thorugh the activation step via serial number. And I don't have a license file to do the activation offline.

I believe there should be a way to get a license file?

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kirill Voronin

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

By registering your license at https://registrationcenter.intel.com then logging in to your new account there, you should be able to get a fresh license file emailed to your registration email address.  I suppose this can be problematical if you have email attachment blocking at your ISP or local site.

If this doesn't work, you will need to have someone with access to the license data invite you to reply with your particulars.

0 Kudos
Kirill_V_
Beginner

Tim Prince wrote:

By registering your license at https://registrationcenter.intel.com then logging in to your new account there, you should be able to get a fresh license file emailed to your registration email address.  I suppose this can be problematical if you have email attachment blocking at your ISP or local site.

If this doesn't work, you will need to have someone with access to the license data invite you to reply with your particulars.

Thanks for your answer. 

When I am registering my product with corresponding serial number, I don't get any login details. There is no registration button either. So I am a bit confused about what to do now.

Actually an account (vkv_kettle) was some years ago created for the e-mail adress I use for registration but now I cannot log in since there is a message that this ID does not exist. 

Where can I get the information about what has happened to my account? It seems like there are too much links for support, faqs etc

0 Kudos
Kirill_V_
Beginner

Issue solved. There was a license file attached to the letter with serial number.

0 Kudos