Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Howto use Parallel Studio XE with Visual Studio 2013?

Inge_H_
Beginner

I've just installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview on Windows 7, and then I ran the Parallel Studio XE 2013 installer. The installer does not find Visual Studio 2013. Is there a way of getting Parallel Studio XE 2013 to work with Visual Studio 2013 Preview at them moment?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>I've just installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview on Windows 7, and then I ran the Parallel Studio XE 2013 installer. >>The installer does not find Visual Studio 2013. Is there a way of getting Parallel Studio XE 2013 to work with >>Visual Studio 2013 Preview at them moment? As far as I know Preview versions / editions of Visual Studios are not supported. Only final Releases of Visual Studios are supported in Intel software products for Windows.
0 Kudos
Kirill_R_Intel
Employee

Right, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Preview is not supported for now.

0 Kudos
Gennadii_D_
Beginner

Do you plan to support it before the official release? Many products added support almost after it was available. It would be great if Intel will follow this trend.

0 Kudos
Kirill_R_Intel
Employee

Surely it will be supported some day, but I can't provide you exact time frame. Stay tuned and check release notes for new software updates.

0 Kudos