Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Inspector doesn't work with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 Beta

jia3ep
Beginner
Can't start Memory Analysis in Visual Studio 2010 after installing SP1 Beta. It says:
[plain]Memory error analysis: started
Result file: 
Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please send C:\Users\jia3ep\AppData\Local\Temp\My Inspector Results\r003mi1\data.0\insp-runmc.log file to parallel.studio.support@intel.com. The report files may be used to help improve stability of this tool. Thank you for your assistance in helping us improve the quality of our product. 
Application exit code: [-2147483645]
Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please send C:\Users\jia3ep\AppData\Local\Temp\My Inspector Results\r003mi1\data.0\insp-runmc.log file to parallel.studio.support@intel.com. The report files may be used to help improve stability of this tool. Thank you for your assistance in helping us improve the quality of our product. 
Result file: 
Memory error analysis: terminated
[19:27:29] Error: .pdr file not created.
[/plain]
0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_A_Intel1
Employee

In general, we don't support "beta" releases with our product releases. Also, no doubt, the SP1 beta was released after we finished building our release package. So, I'm not surprised it doesn't work. Unless we claim support for a release in our Release Notes, you should not assume it will work.

0 Kudos
jia3ep
Beginner
Whencan we expect support for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 ?
0 Kudos