Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Installing IMSL: From LMK

lmkovach
Beginner

After installing the product: Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 for Windows* with IMSL*, Version 2013.1.1.139,

I start one of my programs and obtain the next message:

#5102: Cannot open include file 'link_fnl_shared.h'

#7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [NUMERICAL_LIBRARIES]

warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found: $(FNL_DIR)

The applied includes are:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include\ia32

$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\include
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\include
$(VCInstallDir)include
$(WindowsSdkDir)include
$(FrameworkSDKDir)include
$(FNL_DIR)\IA32\include\dll

And the libraries:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\lib\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\lib\Intel64
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\lib\amd64
$(VCInstallDir)lib\amd64
$(WindowsSdkDir)lib\x64
$(FNL_DIR)\Intel64\lib 

I work in Quick_win Apll (graphics mode)

Why the program do not recognizance the IMSL LIB?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

The IMSL install is a separate download. You should be able to find it at the Intel Registration Center alongside the Composer XE download.

0 Kudos
lmkovach
Beginner

Steve,

download:

Intel Visual Fortran;version 3013 SP1

In the packet there are no option 'Customize' as in Old Compaq FORTRAN to include IMSL.

When I start to download: 

•    w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.xxx_ia32.exe - for building applications that run on IA-32
•    w_cprofimsl_p_11.1.xxx_intel64.exe - for building applications that run on Intel® 64 (x64)

the Registration center do not permit  a separate download? Why? 

Lubomir

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You should not be downloading that old IMSL.  What you want is w_fcompxe_imsl_2013_sp1.0.003.exe  This is on the same page as the compiler download at the Intel Registration Center.

Even CVF had a separate install (on a separate CD) for IMSL. It was not part of the regular install.

0 Kudos
lmkovach
Beginner

Steve,

Really, I wont w_fcompxe_imsl_2013_sp1.0.003.exe, But Registration center do not permit me to reach this file.   

In addition, twice, right way after the correspondence with the Reg. center  in my I mail appear a suggestion to by this product from Doctoc. com!

I pay to for  Intel Composer XE sp1 +IMSL. Is there some problems with your security? Or there are other problems?

Lubomir 

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Lubomir,

I don't see anything in your registration that would prevent you from seeing the correct file. Your license looks good to me. I am going to move this thread over to the Download, Registration and Licensing forum section where the experts there can help you get the download.

I don't know of any connection with a doctoc.com, but if you had earlier asked for an evaluation license that could provide selected resellers with your contact info. That particular reseller I am not familiar with.

0 Kudos
lmkovach
Beginner

Thank you for the support Steve,

I will wait to obtain message from the Reg. center.

Best regards

Lubomir

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

I will send you private email with some suggestions.

As Steve said, your license appears OK, you should be able to download IMSL.

ron

0 Kudos
lmkovach
Beginner

Thank you Ron,

I will wait

Lubomir

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

I have sent you 2 messages.  Check your Messages.

ron

0 Kudos