Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD. Some Question

alzakiel
Beginner
Hello Everyone .... I just learn my mmm Chipset/Graphic card*Really i cant see the difference* was having this technologyIntel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD .. But im not really sure if it does got it.
Chipset/Graphic: Mobile Intel 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft corporation - WDDM 1.1)
Does this chipset got the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator or not ?
If it does got it ? What does it mean ? If i add more ram into my labtop i will be able to run game with some higher graphic ? Or would not do any change ?
My Labtop actually can support 4GB of Ram ... I got only 2GB of ram actually ? What would be the difference with Intel Graphic media accelerator 4500MHD between 2GB of Ram and 4GB of ram ? Would i get some Dedicated memory if i add 2 more GB of ram ?
When i got in my advanced setting it say.
Total Available Graphics memory: 829MB
Dedicated Video memory: 128MB
System Video memory: 0MB
Shared System memory: 701MB
How does GMA 4500M does to calculate how much ram to allocate at the chipset ? i would really want to know if the 50$ i want to spend to add 2 More GB of ram would help me just to game some mmorpg/fps a little more smoothly like Combats Arms .... Rune of magic*Can run it but on low graphic* ... Would say crossfire but i does run it fine because the graphic are pretty much outdated.
Im kind of confused with this technology because before today i didnt even know it was existing, found it while searching some Tweak to gain some Frames per second on combat arms Oo.
Thanks for the help guy
*Sorry im not really good in english and i didnt sleep of the night worked to increase my pc perfomance .. Did got well i did enhance it by 44% before i was using with nothing open 800Mb of Ram .. Now im using only 467Mb of ram with nothing open :)*
all the info i did get was on this sitehttp://pcgamingcorner.com/wordpress/?p=820
0 Kudos
0 Replies