Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Intel HAXM installation error - This computer does not support Intel Virtualization Technology 2015

Esmerlin_m_
Beginner

Hello i have big problem whit android estudio and i can't install HAXM in my computer i explaint:

I have an issue whit my HAXM installation. Here is the thing. I got this error every single time I tried to install HAXM FOR MY COMPUTER:

Problem is, that my computer supports Virtualization Technology (see pic below).

System espc:

I try this:

1. Go to Control Panel → Program and Feature.
  2. Click on Turn Window Features on and off. A window opens.
  3. Uncheck Hyper-V option and restart your system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. First of all make sure you enabled Virtualization Technology in your BIOS. After restarting your computer press F1-F12 on your keyboard and find this option.

2. Make sure you disabled Hyper-V in your Windows 7/Windows 8. You can turn it off in Control Panel -> Programs -> Windows functions

3. You can try to disable your antivirus program for the whole installation process. Remember to restore all antivirus services after installing HAXM.

4. Some people recommend cold boot which is:

1. Disabling Virtualization in your BIOS
    2. Restart computer and turn it off
    3. Enable VT in your BIOS
    4. Restart computer, turn it off
    5. It's likely that now might be allowed to install HAXM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follown this forum step:  

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2013/04/25/workaround-patch-for-haxm-installation-error-failed-to-configure-driver-unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedactivate antivirus program 

Desactivate virtualization setting from avast 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2013/04/25/workaround-patch-for-haxm-installation-error-failed-to-configure-driver-unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedactivate
dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V

Follown this forum step: 

Unfortunately this steps didn't work for me

Any idea how to fix this issue? 

0 Kudos
0 Replies