Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel TV Wizard Help

silentskies89
Beginner
Does anyone know where I can find Intel TV Wizard program download? I remember before I reinstalled my Windows OS, my GMA X3100 video options had a button for TV Wizard and a program inside the uninstall wizard of Windows. Now it is gone, and I can't seem to find anything on a standalone download because my notebook computer comes with S-Video out port for the TV.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Intel_C_Intel
Employee
If you get the latest drivers, there should be a file included called TVWsetup.exe. It should install the TV Wizard.
0 Kudos
josegalvez
Beginner
Quoting - ISN Admin
If you get the latest drivers, there should be a file included called TVWsetup.exe. It should install the TV Wizard.

Hi i have downloaded the latest driver from intel.I install drivers for vista, also i must add tv wizard.

I do a restart.When i try to congigure the tv wizard software, it says no tv was found, how do you want to to the installation manul or auto, i select auto, next screen appears and option to select how can i connect to the tv.When i select manual selection and click next,the program gives an error and the application is closed.

Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

Jose

0 Kudos