Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel XDK Login Issues

Hans_W_Intel
Employee

We are currently experiencing login issues and the servers are currently down.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will report back as soon as the issue is resolved.

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Stephane_B_1
Beginner

I am not able to work. XDK is looping on error screen which disallow anything else. We should be able to switch to the offilne mode or have just a notice of the issue to continue to use the app. 

Is there any way to work offline in Xdk but still having access to network for other applications ?

regards,

Stephane BOISSEAU

0 Kudos
Kefelan_S_
Beginner

Thank you for the information.  I know we want to be careful with mass emails, but this sort of announcement deserves an email as I have spent valuable hours trying to research and resolve the issue within my own environment.  How can we be notified when the issue is resolved without trying to login every so often?

0 Kudos
Kefelan_S_
Beginner

I also agree with Stephane regarding an offline mode.

0 Kudos
Gerrit_M_
Beginner

Hello all,

Really sorry to hear this, recently we were confronted with build failed errors; also in the weekend. Just when i wanted to show the demo, was kind of important to me.

Now this (also in the weekend) again. I just wanted to finish my demo app to show it monday morning and now; no go. I think building things in the cloud really suffers from this. As Stephane all-ready suggested: why not have an offline option, maybe without the build function if it boils down to that, but at least it would be nice to access my project and tweak some code and use the designer (as i am a novice; i kind of need that designer. Hope things will run soon again.

0 Kudos
Lior_G_
Beginner

I agree that it would be great having an offline mode which allows tweaking and access to the designer. Would be a great feature for a future release.

0 Kudos
Arnau_C_
Novice

I want buuuiiild! T_T

0 Kudos
Armando_R_
Beginner

I concur with all, it will be useful to have offline work enabled, or at very least to know what's going on. If notification by email is not advised, receiving a broadcast in the program will suffice, i think. As well as the others, i have been trying to figure out in my lan and computer how to solve the problem, spending several hours in the dark.

Hope the problem will be fixed soon, i'm really happy with XDK, great tool, but having notification service and some degree of offline work in a future release will be very, very useful. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Fabricio_M_
Beginner

I want to build my app. Fix that problem please!!!!

0 Kudos
Kefelan_S_
Beginner

It seems to be working now.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Armando_R_
Beginner

Still having troubles, notice says: "The login and authentication system is experiencing problems. It is unclear, at this time, how long it will take to resolve this issue. Please have patience while this issue is being investigated.".

It seems is gonna take a long time to solve this, hope i'm wrong and the system will be online soon.

Regards

0 Kudos
Usman_S_
Beginner

Trying it for the first time and from last 2 hours its same error, working offline is a must.

0 Kudos
Usman_S_
Beginner

Now i can see login page but nothing happens when you press submit button, even when you try to signup, it is really winding me up now :@

0 Kudos
Michael_O_2
New Contributor I

The problem still persists.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The login problem is fixed, but we are continuing to investigate and depending on what we find, things could go up/down today.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

0 Kudos
Donald_C_
Beginner

problem still exists for me on Mac OS X 10.11.1 

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

@Donald. Could it be that you are behind a network or local system proxy? Try it on a home network or your personal computer. 

If it is a proxy issue, you can try adding nw.exe to your list of proxy exceptions. 

0 Kudos