Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel XDK Update 3759, Build failure

Njendu__Kenneth
Beginner

I had an issue that I'm running into with update 3759 (as well as 3491 which I reverted to to confirm the issue). 

When I try and build out application (for Android) the IDE reports that the build failed as seen in the attached image. However, when I go ahead and open the logs (see attached text file), it indicates that the build was successful. I'm at a loss of what to do and how to resolve this issue.

Kindly advise on how I should move forward

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Very confusing. Are your plugins added to your project via the plugin manager or the intelxdk.config.additions.xml file? If the latter, please remove them from the additions file and add them via the plugin manager. If that is not the case I may need to see more of your project.

0 Kudos
Jerroyd_M_Intel
Employee

Can you take a screen shot of the summary log? Is there an error on the last line? How long did you wait for your build? 5-10 minutes? or 30 minute?

0 Kudos
Njendu__Kenneth
Beginner

Hi guys, 

I was able to get past the issue by recreating tghe project, and re-importing the sources and plugins. Following that, the build worked with not issues. Thanks for your support and help. I do miss the Debug panel though. That was a sweet tool.

0 Kudos