Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Invalid serial number

Philipp_J_
Beginner

Hello, I have a problem with installing an elder Version of Parallel Studio XE Composer 2015 C++ on a new computer.

The license key of the form ____-________ from the order confirmation from ISP is deemed invalid from both the installer as well as the registration center.

Can you help me verifying the key and product?

Thanks, Philipp

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Philipp,

which is the serial number? Could you please let me know via "Send Author A Message".

Thanks, Hubert.

0 Kudos
armin_i_
Beginner

Hello,

i also have the same issue.

i have installed evaluation product intel composer 2015 update 2. it was working fine with evaluation period.

then i have bought the product, and i tried to validate the product, i receive the following error:

"invalid serial number. the serial number entered is not valid. ....."

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

The serial number has that form of 1 to 4  alphabetic characters followed by underscore and 8 uppercase and numeric digits, which would be quoted in the email acknowledgment of your purchase and in the license file name.

If you have further difficulties with it, you probably need to ask on the licensing forum (here)

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-software-development-products-download-registration-licensing

for an Intel person to send you a private communication.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos