Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Live Preview Error

Enoma_U_
Beginner

I am having problem viewing my HTML5 codes in Live Preview on my Microsoft Windows 7. Each time I try to launch it in order to view my codes live it brings out a dialog box showing the message "Open an HTML file or make sure there is an index.html file in your project in order to launch the preview". The file in question now - the index.html file - its asking me to make sure is present is always and ever present. But some how it complains of it not been in my project directory. When I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again, it worked perfectly fine. I was able to work with the Live Preview. After about almost a day, it went back to it's state of not been able to preview my codes.

I really don' t know what is happening. Please I would love you you guys to get on with the development of more for future  demands

Thanks

Enoma Uwaifo

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

You can also download the Brackets editor and use the feature directly from within there. See the release notes > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk#v3759 < for direct links to Brackets and more instructions.

0 Kudos