Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Only open xdk, login screen is not coming

Nishit_S_
Beginner
Hi I am using windows 8.1 64 bit. After installation xdk open but login screen is not coming. It remains as it is orange coloured cancel bar. Please update me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
11 Replies
David_R_4
Novice

The login server is down. They are working on it.

0 Kudos
David_R_4
Novice

The login server is down. They are working on it.

0 Kudos
Nishit_S_
Beginner
Hi Thanks for your prompt reply. When can it be sorted out approximately? Thanks
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There is no good estimate. Some issues were resolved, but the issue seems to be persisting despite those fixes. Sorry, I don't have any details on precisely what is wrong, only that the system is having problems and work is being done to resolve it.

0 Kudos
Nishit_S_
Beginner

Can you please update me once it's done as It's really urgent for me?

It seems in older version it's working fine, but I have newer one.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Logging in should be back up now. We are still working on the issue, so it might be up and down today.

0 Kudos
Nishit_S_
Beginner

Can I have any updates?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

@Nishit -- are you unable to log into the system at this time? Should be working.

0 Kudos
Nishit_S_
Beginner

yes Now I can login and it's working fine.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rafael_O_
Beginner

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 lts 56 bits and i'm having the same problem since yesterday, i've tried to delete all local data from intel XDK from my computer ( I deleted all from ~/.config/XDK ) but there's still showing nothing but the orange bar and says LOADING... is there a problem with intel servers or what else can i try?

- regards

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Rafael,

You may have a Linux certificate or proxy issue. Please see the following forum post (scroll down to the 7/13/15 posts) follow the instructions and tell us if you see the results shown in that post.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/541416#comment-1831448

Pamela

0 Kudos