Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Parallel Studio X evaluation license file

Mike_D_5
Beginner

Hello to all,

Firstly, I have asked this question here https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler/topic/605420 already but have been told I may get a faster response in this area.

We have a server on a ship with Parallel Studio X and without reliable internet access.  As such, it is impossible to download 3.9GB files.

The Parallel Studio XE licensing on the ships server has been accidentally set-up to see a network license server which it can't communicate with.

To solve this problem temporarily, we wanted to transfer an evaluation license (license file only) to the ship so the Parallel Studio XE can work at least temporarily..

Unfortunately, installing Parallel Studio XE as an evaluation version does not seem to produce a licence file that we could transfer over to the ship.

Is there one?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

Please provide the Serial number for your evaluation product via Private message ( use Send Author A Message link). I will assist you in private message.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

This issue had been resolved. If you have a similar issue, please start a new thread.

0 Kudos