Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Plugin Cordova SplaschScreen

ahmed_b_
Beginner

Hello ! Sorry for my bad english i'm french ! (I use google translate) 

I have one problem with plugin cordova splashscreen

When I launch my application. The plugin deregulates my slider the images are displayed one under the other.

And when I come back home the slider works well.

I delete the plugin and my slider works well. But i need a splashscreen

Can you help me plz ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

So you have images on a slider on your home screen that no longer work when you use the splashscreen plugin? Could you send me a private message with your project zipped up so I can see what is happening with your app? Or possibly some screen shots before/after the plugin is added to the project?

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Can I get further information from you regarding what device you are using, what Android* version is it running, the Crosswalk version, and the Cordova CLI version?

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

I was able to recreate your bug on a tablet. Based on the findings, you have two options to fix the slider while keeping your splashscreen:

1. Remove the optimize with Crosswalk option in your app build settings - which means you can only use your app on Android* 4.4+

2. Work with the person who created the libraries you are working with, the framework-plugins.js file, as this is what seems to be causing the issue when Crosswalk optimization is in the build settings. The error comes from this Javascript file not being able to detect the vieport width - even though the document.documentElement.width returns the correct dimensions for the device I was using.

0 Kudos
ahmed_b_
Beginner

Andoid 6.0.1

Cordova CLI 6.2.0

I disable the Crosswalk option in my app. The splashscreen work well thank you so much but i have other problem the Status Bar is visible and i went when the first application run he that no visible how i can do that ? 

I have buy this template on themeforest i don't know the support he can answer me on unstallation...

Thank you so much gissel you are the best ! I search fex day for that !

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Try using the Cordova fullscreen plugin > https://github.com/mesmotronic/cordova-plugin-fullscreen < this will remove the status bar on the top to make the screen immersive.

0 Kudos