Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem with Build and CF Bundle version

Henk_M_
Beginner

Please help!!

I keep getting an error message when uploading my .ipa file to the App Store with Application Loader.
Some problem with the App version and the CF Bundle version.

I checked everything in Intel XDK, did some adjustments but nothing changes. I keep getting the same error

INTEL XDK
APP version : 2.2
CF Bundle version: 10.0.1 (double checked this one) I also tried 10.2.0 with same error message.

iTUNES CONNECT
2.2 prepare for submission

ERROR MESSAGE APPLE WHEN UPLOADING WITH APPLICATION LOADER
error itms-90478: "Invalid Version. The build with the version "10.0.0 can't be imported because a later version has been closed for new build submissions. Choose a different version number.

ERROR ITMS-90062: "This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [2.2] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [10.0.0]

Anybody who could help me out would make me very happy. I'm completely stuck.

Greetz,

Henk

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [2.2] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [10.0.0]

There are two version codes - one user-visible, that is, App version and the other is internal version for your bundle, that is, CFBundleVerison. The App version (which is user visible) has to be numerically higher than the CFBundle version you submitted earlier, and hence it is complaining. Make your App version (numerically) higher than 10.0.0 and this time try to keep both the same so next time you want to update there is no confusion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

The value for key CFBundleShortVersionString [2.2] in the Info.plist file must contain a higher version than that of the previously approved version [10.0.0]

There are two version codes - one user-visible, that is, App version and the other is internal version for your bundle, that is, CFBundleVerison. The App version (which is user visible) has to be numerically higher than the CFBundle version you submitted earlier, and hence it is complaining. Make your App version (numerically) higher than 10.0.0 and this time try to keep both the same so next time you want to update there is no confusion.

0 Kudos