Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problema com a interface do Intel XDK

Alexandre_S_
Beginner

Bom dia,

Estou com o seguinte problema; 50% do aplicativo já esta pronto já foi emulado e testado mas ao abrir o XDK percebi que os botões do app não funcionavam e o Interactivity Panel estava todo em branco, como na imagem abaixo. Alguém sabe a causa disto?

Desde já agradeço.

Capturar.PNG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dale_S_Intel
Employee

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you mean.  When you say that half of the app is working and has been emulated but on opening the XDK it didn't work, do you mean that the other half of the app is not working?  Also, the image you posted seemed OK to me (not all white), so I'm not sure how it is supposed to look different.  Are using AppDesigner?  Can you give a little more details about what you're trying to do and what is actually happening?

Thanks!

Dale

P.S. I'm relying on automatic translation, so it's possible something got lost in translation.

0 Kudos
Alexandre_S_
Beginner

I began to create an app. and it worked well but the INTEL XDK interactive panel went blank and I had already set the scripts to the buttons , but now nothing appears and I can not set again. I am using the designer. thanks for attention.

Ps. my english is very poor. rsrs.

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

It sounds like you modified index_user_scripts.js but broke it.  It is no longer well-formed Javascript. So now when App Designer parses it, it cannot match anything to buttons etc for the interactivity.js panel.

We'll add a warning about this.

0 Kudos
Jeferson_P_
Beginner

Ola amigo,

também estou com problemas com a Interactivity .. ela apaga de repente e faz desaparecer todos os gatilhos que faço.

Ainda não encontrei referencia, caso possua alguma, poste aqui.

Obrigado!

0 Kudos