Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problems with installing Intel Pro Wireless

janetbr1964
Beginner

I have a HP 6535b laptop. I've been able to install Intel Pro Wireless but had issues connecting to our wireless system. I chose HP Software Setup and let the computer automatically install the software available. Afterwards, I tried to configure Intel, but it seems as if the software isno longer loaded. I tried reinstalling it the software, but it gets to a point and stops and does not install. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
delacy__david
Beginner

this forum is for User Community for Intel Graphics Technology
not networking

0 Kudos
tcsenter
Beginner

Exceptits not called that, anymore. "Visual Computing"? Good grief,I don't think I could have devised a more oblique reference to "Intel Graphics" if I tried. OK, well, it was fairly easy to come-up with Electromagnetic Retinal Stimulation Computing as a more oblique reference. Be that as it may...

With a title likeUser Community for Visual Computing, better get used to seeingmore errant non-topical posts coming into the sub-forum by those who reasonably would not divine "Intel Graphics" from Visual Computing (a.k.a. Electromagnetic Retinal Stimulation Computing).

BTW, how do I contactthe forum administrator about a problem with the forum profile settings? The custom user avatar I attempted to upload refused to work (for unknown reasons), and there is no wayto change it back to the default avatar.
0 Kudos
delacy__david
Beginner

I think you just click on the support button right above your avatar on the right
0 Kudos