Hi Experts ,
I am trying to create a small test bed to SR-IOV on SuperMicro Baremetal running ubuntu 16.04 with KVM hosting VM .
1. I have enabled SR-IOV for CPU and PCI in BIOS.
2. Updated the Grub files with IOMMU and pass through mode .
3. Verified the i40e & i40evf drivers.
4. Created the VF interfaces and check the PCI interfaces.
5. Installed KVM , Libvirt and Virt Manager.
6. Problem i m facing while provisioning a VM NIC card is not gving me an option to select SR-IOV adapter.
Not sure if someone has faced the same issue or not.Unable to console the VM or terminal.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.