Can I do by GPA?.
Any example?
Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

GPA is used to analyze and optimize your game or graphics-intensive application. So a key target market is game developers trying to fine-tune their code -- understand the "hot spots" so you can fix your code and reach a larger marketplace for your games.

Though GPA can capture a frame, the goal is to save a small number of individual frames for later analysis and optimization, whereas I think you are looking for something like Camtasia that will save all your frames for playback, or a tool like Microsoft's Net Meeting that will allow multiple people to share the output of a single window or your desktop.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos
kkbee
Beginner
Is there anything sourcecode? I want to implement by myself.
or How to get video from Intel graphic card?
Thanks for your reply.
0 Kudos
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

You should probably check out the Intel Media SDK -- I'm not sure that this is exactly what you want/need, but it's a good place to start.

Also, I've moved your post to a better forum for this topic (User Community for Visual Computing); hopefully more users who are trying to do the same thing will see this post and be able to offer you some other suggestions as well. Good luck in finding what you need!

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos