Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Show Expired Serial Numbers: Does not list the expired numbers

Michael_G_7
Beginner

Hi,

I have licenses for ... Composer Edition for Fortran Windows since Version 2013.

The original name of the software was 'Intel_Visual_Fortran_Composer_XE_for_Windows' as far as I understand. Then the product was renamed to 'Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows'. This is the current name for Version 2016.

In the Registration Center the product 'Intel_Visual_Fortran_Composer_XE_for_Windows' is not listed. Even if I list 'expired products'.

If I click on 'Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows' the download page is shown. I can download all products beginning from the initial version of 2013. But only the latest Serial Number is listed. There is a check box 'Show Expired Serial Numbers'. If I select that nothing changes.

I need to get all license files for all of my products for the past years. How can I get them?

Best Regards, Michael

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Feilong_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Michael,

I found a few licenses under your email.  I'm sending you a private message, regarding your licenses.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos