Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Transfer problem

Luca_M_
Beginner

Hello,

I want to transfer an expired Intel Parallel Studio XE licence to another person in my university so that he can renew it, but I'm not allowed to do that because of the e-mail domain name that is different.

I tried to put him as an administrator but he still can't renew.

Please, help us, it's urgent as a lot of users of our computing center are concerned.

Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Igor_V_Intel
Employee

Dear customer,

Please let me know the e-mail address of your colleague and I will help you to transfer the license. Please reply in a private message.

Regards,
Igor

0 Kudos
Jack_O_
Beginner

Hello,

I have the same problem as Luca M.

Ive been given a licence number and a licence file for  Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler Professional Edition for Windows* with IMSL* Yet, I can't complete the installation (either with internet connection or using the licence file). It says that the licence has expired or that the licence file is not valid.

Could you please help me with that ?

Also, I think it is a licence for the Windows environment (and I did try to install it on Windows8), but I woud be glad if I could use it on a GNU/Linux system.

Thank you,

Jack Owen 

0 Kudos
Gary_T_
Beginner

I have the same issue.    I have a valid licensed copy of this software that I need to install on different computer.      When I try to get the unlock code, it says that the license has expired or that the license file is not valid.

Can you please help me with that?

Gary Terpstra

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Jack O,

The license you have is valid on Windows only. Also, we do not offer Fortran with IMSL on Linux.

Jack O and Gary T,

The solution for both of you is to follow the instructions at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-installation/ - this also is what you need to do if you are installing a newer version than was current when your serial number was issued.

0 Kudos