Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Visual Basic or MASM

ngpl
Beginner

For Manager (Of SoftWares INTEL Developpement). I want to know if INTEL or Microsoft get anymore Visual Basic, or MASM. Where could I find MASM ? Here there's an MASM downloaded on Internet, but it's running ? I try to run it, but I have some Macros with no resolutions, isn't ? If I could have a buy version, so please send and e-mail to me : nguyenmp@yahoo.fr. Thank you, Mr. Paul NGUYEN.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JR411
Beginner
Quoting - ngpl

For Manager (Of SoftWares INTEL Developpement). I want to know if INTEL or Microsoft get anymore Visual Basic, or MASM. Where could I find MASM ? Here there's an MASM downloaded on Internet, but it's running ? I try to run it, but I have some Macros with no resolutions, isn't ? If I could have a buy version, so please send and e-mail to me : nguyenmp@yahoo.fr. Thank you, Mr. Paul NGUYEN.

Hello, there is a 8.0 version of MASM that you can download from Microsoft ( http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7A1C9DA0-0510-44A2-B042-7EF370530C64&displaylang=en).

This version of MASM 8.0 is for the Express Edition and requires that Visual C++ Express Edition has been installed, before it will install. Also I don't know how many of the Intel AMT apps that you can build with the Express Edition of Visual Studio.

If you happen to be a student, then you can get the full version of Visual Studiofor a very low price.

Hope that helps.

J.R.

0 Kudos
Adam
Beginner
Quoting - john-reinke5
Quoting - ngpl

Hello, there is a 8.0 version of MASM that you can download from Microsoft ( http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7A1C9DA0-0510-44A2-B042-7EF370530C64&displaylang=en ).

This version of MASM 8.0 is for the Express Edition and requires that Visual C++ Express Edition has been installed, before it will install. Also I don't know how many of the Intel AMT apps that you can build with the Express Edition of Visual Studio.

If you happen to be a student, then you can get the full version of Visual Studiofor a very low price.

Hope that helps.

J.R.

Or download the Visual C++ 6.0 Processor Pack. That comes with a standalone version of MASM. Somehow you need to get in the file using 7-Zip and extract the MASM files (ml.exe and some others I can't remember).

0 Kudos