Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Where else can I submit my download, registration, or licensing issues?

8 Replies
Miodrag_S_
Beginner

Hi Corey, I have a question about registering "Intel Fortran Compiler 5.0.1 for Linux".

The serial is eight numbers long, and when I enter it noting happens.

Can't it be registred?

0 Kudos
Wood__Stephen
Beginner

I downloaded an evaluation copy of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for C++ Linux. Installation requires a license file - none was supplied. There is no email with an attached license file.

Without the file, I can't install the product, or register the product, or submit an issue to Premier support. How can I get a license?

0 Kudos
Olive_Z_
Beginner

Where to get an evaluation license for Intel Parallel Studio 2015, cluster edition?

Thanks,

Olive

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Please use the following link for trial:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/try-buy-tools

Regards, 

Devorah H.

0 Kudos
bsalanie
Beginner

.I renewed my  license  for Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++  OS X. Download worked, but the installation process stops after I enter my serial number, with an "Installation cannot proceed. You do not have enough licenses to install all the components of this package."

My "new" serial number is the same I had before.

It works fine on a fresh Mac (where Composer was never installed.) 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N_1
Beginner

Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to comment or not. I wound up with two user IDs. I'd either like to merge them, or to transfer all of the assets away from one to the other and abandon the other one. However, they have slightly different e-mail domain names (one has a subdomain, one doesn't). Can you tell me whom to contact?

0 Kudos