Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Where to Start Mobile Development

Mohammed_S_1
Beginner

Hello Buddies,

I taking my first steps to learn mobile development, but i very confused  because of the huge resources  and ways to learn programming..

I need practical resources than books or video because if i don't use my knowledge i'll lose it.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Mohammed_S_1
Beginner

It is very useful topics, Thank you 

0 Kudos
adel_s_1
Beginner

Nigeriawap iPhone 4S battery life too short
Is there a way even last long

0 Kudos
adel_s_1
Beginner

If I were you,i'll do more research to find a lot projects...

this method makes you benefit from your knowledge

0 Kudos
Adeola_I_
Beginner

Start from android app development with java and XML

0 Kudos
sprince_d_
Beginner

it depends on what kind of app you want to developer. The learning curve is different between normal apps and games.

0 Kudos
Liam_The_Evans
Beginner

After choosing the WHAT and the WHY, I mean, what kind of apps are you going to develop and what problems are you going to solve, choose the HOW: a good tool to start working quickly. Be profitable. I recommend you to research on Native Script. Quick review on that: http://webcreek.com/2016/04/08/what-is-nativescript/ ;

0 Kudos
Amit_K_
Beginner

Well, in the era of increasing mobile users, this is a very valuable post. With the availability of so many apps, one of the most significant factors to consider more is the GUI and visual appearance. It puts the first impression and it is highly significant as well. So please take care of this as well while developing any application for mobile users.

0 Kudos
Manchun_K_
Beginner

mobile users are increasing daily basis. there are multiple company which is developed the mobile app. http://www.janbaskdigitaldesign.com/

you can developed mobile app here with better UI and UX

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
Sahan_K_
Beginner

any one one knows about dealing with java sas

0 Kudos
IPmedia1
Beginner

Udemy is the best platform to learn mobile app development with less cost.

0 Kudos