Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows 8.1 phone is behaving randomly after tested with no internet/ slow internet

Chayan_J_
Beginner

Hi All,

I am using Intel XDK version 3240 and trying to build my multi OS app using App framework Ui. I have been till now successful in implementing the app in Android phone without any issue. But in Windows 8.1 phone I am facing a peculiar problem.

1) My app is having login and register screen to enable user to sign in and sign up. The code is as follows:

Register code:

<div class="panel" data-title="Register" id="signup" data-footer="none">
               <div style="background-color:#E6E6FA;color:black;">
                  <br>
                  <br>
               </div>
               <input name="consumerId" type="text" placeholder="Consumer Id" id="consumerId" style="background-color:#00afdd;font-family:Verdana;border:1px solid #CCC;" onkeypress="return isNumberKey(event)"/>                
               <input name="email" type="text" placeholder="Email" id="Email" style="background-color:#00afdd;font-family:Verdana;border:1px solid #CCC;"/>

Login Code: 

<br>
               <input name="usernamelogin" type="text" placeholder="username" id="loginUserName" autofocus style="background-color:#00afdd;font-family:Verdana;border:1px solid #CCC;"/>
               <input name="passwordlogin" type="password" placeholder="password" id="loginPassword" style="background-color:#00afdd;font-family:Verdana;border:1px solid #CCC;"/>
            <!--input type="submit" id="login" style="background:#2CAF2E; border:2px solid #CCC;" value="Login"/-->
            <!--a class="button block" href="#" id="login" style="background:#2CAF2E; border:2px solid #CCC;">Login</a-->
            <a class="button block" href="#" id="login" style="background:#2CAF2E; border:2px solid #CCC;">Login</a>  

2) Once I have strong internet there is no issue and the application is working fine.

3) But when there is feeble internet/ no internet the following code is getting executed and the alert There is problem is showing up . And then onwards the login page is not working as expected and looks like the button is impersonating functionalities of another button.

$.afui.toast(opts);
         }else if(!finalValidStatus){ 

//render main view

alert("There is problem");

$.afui.loadContent("#page1", null, null, "fade");     

Can anybody please help....if you have encountered similar issues before.

Best regards,

Chayan J.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rakshith_K_Intel
Employee

Can u zip the project and send it in private message so that I can try and reproduce the issue?

0 Kudos