Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

how do i activate texture acceleration?

vraciu
Beginner
hello

i have just buyed a dg965wh mainboard....installed all driver.....everything was ok but....in dxdiag in display props i have no texture acceleration.....therefor i cant play anything with my onboard gmax3000
plz help me
0 Kudos
6 Replies
maarten
Beginner

Maybe you should read some more topics in this forum. As for now there are no decent drivers to support some promised features of the X3000. We are all waiting and praying for the drivers that reveal Hardware T&L, Vertex Shader 3.0 and Pixel Shader 3.0. Until that you will have to wait

0 Kudos
tormentorduo
Beginner

Hey ppl, i want to ask when u test ure gmax3000 doesnt it give u the pixel shader 3?? for me it does give a pixel shader but not a vertex or T&L.

0 Kudos
sriram1695
Beginner
hey evryone thr...!!! i'm runnin on an G965ryck board wit windows vista installed in my sys ... and AGP texture acceleration is enabled for me...!!! but i cant test anythin ... i think dxdiag in vista don have any options to test things like XP... but its enabled..!!!
0 Kudos
mailtokurien
Beginner

I Am Having Pentium D 915 (2.8 GHz)with 4MB L2 Cache ,Corsair 512* 2 (667MhZ) RAM ,Intel D946 GZis MBoard &SAMSUNG 160 GB SATA HDD .Even though having this much features I am not able to play Games smoothly. But the Loading and Exiting of game is fast. Can you suggest what might be the Problem? . I Have No Graphics Card installed

IF ANY ONE HAS ANSWER MAILTO ME AT mailtokurien@gmail.com

0 Kudos
tormentorduo
Beginner
That is simple my friend its the graphic card problem, get a discrete card
0 Kudos
tormentorduo
Beginner

sriram1695:
hey evryone thr...!!! i'm runnin on an G965ryck board wit windows vista installed in my sys ... and AGP texture acceleration is enabled for me...!!! but i cant test anythin ... i think dxdiag in vista don have any options to test things like XP... but its enabled..!!!

How did u know it was enabled if u cant test it???!

If u mean the Hardware acceleration that is found in the advanced display properties (the one varieng from NONE to FULL) then that is nothing it means nothing to hardware texture and acceleration

0 Kudos