Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

internal error

jorgenjohansson
Beginner

"...

! First case:Internal error.

E:femp22X>f90 /c /real_size:64 /warn:all /check:all Input_Output_Subroutines.f90
Compaq Visual Fortran Optimizing Compiler Version 6.6
Copyright 2001 Compaq Computer Corp. All rights reserved.

Input_Output_Subroutines.f90
f90: Fatal: There has been an internal compiler error (C0000005).

! 2nd case:object file is produced.

E:femp22X>f90 /c /real_size:64 /warn:all /check:all /check:nobounds Input_Output_Subroutines.f90
Compaq Visual Fortran Optimizing Compiler Version 6.6
Copyright 2001 Compaq Computer Corp. All rights reserved.

Input_Output_Subroutines.f90

E:femp22X> ..."
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
This forum is for user-to-user discussions. Please send support requests to vf-support@compaq.com Attach a ZIP archive of your sources or project, and include a copy of BUGREPRT.TXT (found in DF98BIN) completely filled out, including your Visual Fortran serial number.

An internal compiler error is always a compiler bug, and we'd like to fix it. We need to see your source in order to do so.

Steve
0 Kudos
elf
Novice
Hi, jorgenj! Have you got your problem resolved? How? I'm facing the same problem as you did so I hope you could give me some ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Alvin
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Alvin,

Your problem is probably not the same. I tried to respond to your e-mail to vf-support, but Hotmail bounced it saying your maibox was full. I also replied to your post in comp.lang.fortran.

This is a generic error message with many possible causes, but in ALL cases you should report it to vf-support as we're the only ones who can tell you what went wrong.

Steve
0 Kudos