Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

windows-bundle-archs-separately ignored

Peter_H_
Beginner

I am having a problem with phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner not working properly on Windows and the reasons seams to be that I need to compile the app separately for each architecture.

Following https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/cordova-for-windows-build-options this should be possible by adding the preference "windows-bundle-archs-separately". I have added the following section to the file "intelxdk.config.additions" which is also correctly copied to "intelxdk.config.windows":

<platform name="windows">
    <preference name="windows-bundle-archs-separately" value="true" />
</platform>

Unfortunately, this setting does not have any impact on the build process. There is still one file only and in the log file there is no trace of this setting being passed to the cordova command line. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Peter -- I'll forward your question to an engineer that I think can help. I suspect our build system may have some limitations that prevent this. If that is the case, you'll have to build using Cordova CLI. Unfortunately, our cloud-based build system does not have all the flexibility that you have at the command-line.

0 Kudos