Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!
317 Discussions

IntelVROCCli.exe -i Showing nothing

NA_Bital
Beginner

Hi, we want to monitor the VROC, but the command "IntelVROCCli.exe --information" shows nothing, no result. I tried different CLI versions, but no result.

Can somebody help me with this problem?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Pintu
Employee

Dear NA_Bital,

Greetings for the day!

We greatly appreciate your engagement with Intel products and services. In order to assist you more effectively, could you kindly provide us with the following information:

1. Could you please share the version of VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) currently installed in your system? This information will help us ensure compatibility and provide appropriate support.

2. Could you also provide us with comprehensive details about the system you are using? This includes specifications such as processor model, motherboard model, memory configuration, and any other relevant hardware components. Having a complete understanding of your system setup will enable us to offer tailored assistance.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Dear Nándor,

As per this case, I wanted to inform you about an important aspect of using the Intel VROCCLI utility with your Intel VROC package.

It's crucial to ensure that you're using the correct version of the Intel VROCCLI utility corresponding to the Intel VROC package installed on your system. Using an incorrect version may lead to unexpected behavior and compatibility issues.

For example, if you're using Intel VROC 6.3, make sure to use the VROCCLI utility that comes within the same package. This ensures compatibility and optimal performance.

To obtain the right version of the VROCCLI tool, please contact your system vendor. They can provide you with the appropriate version that matches your Intel VROC package.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure a smooth experience with your Intel VROC deployment.

About the error shown, it's most likely due to an incomplete command. The following are examples to use the --information option of the utility:

-I -v Volume

-I -d 0-5-0-0

-I -d SerialNumber1

--information --array Array_0000

--information --help

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Nándor,

Greeting for the Day!

We are currently awaiting your response regarding the case. If you have any queries or require further assistance, please feel free to respond on the community post. We are more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Intel products and services.

Regards,

Manoranjan Das. 

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello Nándor,

Greetings for the day!

I hope this message finds you well.

We are following up to find out if you were able to find the information we provided. Please reply to confirm, so we can continue helping on a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

0 Kudos
Subhashish
Employee

Hello NA_Bital,

Greetings!

This is the third follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're committed to ensuring a swift resolution and would greatly appreciate any updates or additional information you can provide.

If we don't hear back from you soon, we'll assume the issue has been resolved and will proceed to close the case.

Please feel free to respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Subhashish_Chatterjee

0 Kudos
Pintu
Employee

Hello NA_Bital,

Greetings for the day! 

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups.

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel products and services.

Best regards,

Manoranjan.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos