cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NvanB11
Beginner

Solve please my trouble

Hi!!

When i downloading the newest one from the Intel Driver & Support assist. It give me a problem with a code: 0x80070652. Who can help me??

Greetings from The Netherlands!!

Nicola van Bemmel

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

Hello, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. What is the version that you are trying to install? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

If you need further assistance let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

If you have more questions, please let us know. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
NvanB11
Beginner

Hello

I've checked, but I can't find it.

When I install the newest one, Nowhere is the version number..

my apologize..

greetings

Nicola van Bemmel

from The Netherlands

Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

So, were you able to install the latest Intel® DSA? Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation