Software Tuning, Performance Optimization & Platform Monitoring
Discussion regarding monitoring and software tuning methodologies, Performance Monitoring Unit (PMU) of Intel microprocessors, and platform updating.

Login Issue with MLOps Professional

bekk
Beginner
Dear Intel Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well.  I am enrolled in the MLOps professional program on the Intel website. I am writing to report a persistent issue I have been encountering while attempting to log in.

Upon trying to log in, I constantly encounter an error message. I have made multiple attempts over the past week, using different browsers, but regrettably, the issue continues to persist.

I have attached a screenshot of the error message for your reference. 

In my efforts to resolve the issue, I have attempted to access the platform from different browsers, but the problem remains unresolved.

Given the importance of a seamless learning experience, I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. I am eager to resume my participation in the MLOps program and would appreciate any support you can provide.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jack_Erickson
Employee

I am sorry to hear you are having these login issues. To receive tech support for the Intel Certified Developer program, send email directly to Intel.certified.developer.program@intel.com, with a screenshot of the code your are entering along with the error message.

0 Kudos