Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7665 Discussions

6062 - lso was triggered

Darth_Hunter
Beginner

Hello there,

I have been having a lot of issues with my computer. It's very frustrating. Not only I am experiencing the problem that a lot of I-9 13900 K users are having with random game crashes and problems with booting up but I am also having internet issues. This post is focused on the internet issues.

I pay for 1 GB download speeds with Xfinity and it doesn't matter what I do, it randomly disconnects for a few seconds and lags out. None of my other devices have this issue. I have updated the drivers (several times), restarted my modum, reset my network, trouble shut windows, messed with settings, changed different Frequency channels like the 5 G vs 2.4 G and updated Window's Systems.

It's starting to drive me crazy. I have checked the event viewer and everytime it happens it says Source Netwtw 14: 6062 - LSO was triggered. I have tried looking up online and it seems others have this issue with little to no success. Can someone please help me? This is so frustrating. I have:

intel(R) - Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-13900K 8P/16 + 16E 3.00GHz [Turbo 5.7GHz] 36MB Cache LGA1700 [-20]
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z790-P WIFI D5 DDR5 ATX w/ Wi-Fi, 2.5GbT LAN, (4)PCIe x16,(1)PCIe x1, (3)M.2, (4)SATA

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Darth_Hunter,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We truly understand where your frustrations are coming from. To get a better understanding of the issue and be able to provide an effective recommendation, please provide the missing key information here:

1) Have you tried connecting to a different network (If there are any)?

2) Please confirm if this is the actual system device that you have. https://www.asus.com/my/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z790-p-wifi-csm/

Additionally, we highly appreciate you sharing your system configuration so we can fully check and provide you with an accurate fix. This could be possible by downloading Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

We will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Darth_Hunter,

Good day!

I'm following up to check whether you have had the chance to review our prior correspondence. If you have, kindly acknowledge receipt and let us know if you need time to share the details we asked for. Please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that need to be taken to resolve this issue.

We will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Darth_Hunter,

We have not received any response in the past few days. We will now proceed in closing this thread.

Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos