Wireless
Issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
5656 Discussions

AC 7260 Driver for USB Restore (Server 2012)

JNo
Beginner

Hello

I have a Dell XPS 11 laptop which uses the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 + Bluetooth 4.0 adapter

I also have a server running Server 2012 which I use to make daily backups of my home computers

Problem - I need to a full system restore of the DELL XPS and when I boot the USB restore key - it can't find the server because it can't find any network devices on the XPS

(I ran into a similar problem with my Intel NUC but eventually found the proper driver to get it working)

So what I am looking for is the driver files that I can copy to the restore key to enable the network card so I can connect to my server. Factory OS for the XPS is 8.1 but I don't think it should matter

Any Ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

NotReal,

Have you tried the latest drivers for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 found in this link? : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/75439/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260 Intel® Download Center