Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7813 Discussions

AX1675(x/w) vs. AX1675PCIe Card

SSWaltersII
Beginner

Except for a couple of years and a doubling of the price, what's the difference between the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 (x/w) and the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1675 PCIe Card?

(The spec comparison says they're virtually identical.)

Cheers!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

SSWaltersII, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, I will do further research on this matter to try to gather all the differences between those two products. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello SSWaltersII, I just received an update on this matter.

After reviewing the case we can confirm that the main difference between these two products devices is the type of connector, the PCIe card is for the desktop kit, and the other one is preinstalled. So, for this scenario, we actually recommend to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the laptop in case of integration, or with our Intel® Authorized Distributors for more information about those part numbers:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#sort=relevancy&f:@sfdisticountry_en=[USA]

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos