Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7587 Discussions

AX1690i Double Connect problem

Neboron
Beginner

I have a problem creating mobile hotspots at 5GHz. I have successfully used the AX1690i for Double Connect (Wireless virtual reality mode in Killer Intelligence Center) to connect my VR headsets to a PC with minimal latency, but this feature just stopped working a day ago. On windows mobile hotspot I see a message "The selected network band isn't available". Before that sometimes it was needed to restart windows if such a problem appeared, but now I tried almost all without success...

DoubleConnect.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Neboron
Beginner

May be caused by some Windows update. But I'm not sure, maybe someone had the same problem?

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Neboron,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1690, I will be glad to help.

Please make sure you have the latest wireless driver version installed. Also, since the mobile hotspot feature settings depends on the operating system, I would make sure that your AP/ router is set to the correct channel and also try getting support from Microsoft, specially if this issue occurred after a recent Windows update.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

As for now, we will proceed to close this thread. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos