Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
Announcements
All support for Intel NUC 7 - 13 systems has transitioned to ASUS. Read latest update.
7308 Discussions

AX200 update doesnt work since 21.10.2.2

mangokeese
Beginner

Updated to endless versions in between but the update always fails. Everytime i try to install any update on this chip i get Code 39:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Access Denied}
A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights.

I´ve tried many suggestions from the forum on how to install the drivers but it always fails with code 39 or sometimes code 9.

I can still use my wifi with this old version but my bluetooth is updated and i can´t roll back

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello mangokeese

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Which drivers did you try and which installation method did you use?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Were you able to have you wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you installed any recent software or hardware in your system?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos