Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7488 Discussions

AX201 Challenges

airlinenerd
Novice

Hi, all --

I'm having some challenges with an AX201 installed on my Razer laptop -- the device is no longer working, and I'm seeing Code 43 or Code 10 in Device Manager. I've tried uninstall/reinstalling, updating drivers, and also some registry edits to no avail.

I'm all out of ideas on how to fix this, and would be incredibly grateful for any assistance you can offer. My SSU is attached. Thank you!!

5 Replies
Anatolii1
Beginner
Hello 
I have the same problem, I’ve already searched the entire Internet and don’t know what to do.
Tag me as soon as you find out something.
Thank you

0 Kudos
3Fees
New Contributor I

Check this link out, it helped one person with the same problem, code 10, razor update tool, read the disclaimer.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-wi-fi-6-ax201-160mhz-driver-2216004-not/c836819b-fd0f-4bca-a3b5-2ad35bf449e3 

Cheers

3Fees

0 Kudos
airlinenerd
Novice

Thank you for the suggestion! Sadly, uninstalling the drivers and then re-installing did not work for me.

0 Kudos
3Fees
New Contributor I

Does your laptop have a small hole for resetting the laptop ? Try that it is worked for several people with these cards from various manufacturers.

Cheers

3Fees

airlinenerd
Novice

It doesn't have a small hole -- but, holding the power button for 10 seconds seems to do something similar. And that fixed it!! I can't thank you enough!

0 Kudos