Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

AX201 Netwtw10 error

DepthEmpty
Beginner

Hi, I have MSI GS66 10SF i7-10750h with WiFi6 AX201 160mhz. I'm getting an error in event viewer, event ID 6062 Lso was triggered. It has a qualifier of 32768 (The interdomain trust account for the domain could not be created/deleted????) Not sure if I understand that right. Can anyone help? I've tried several different drivers, the newest one from intel, the confirmed stable release from MSI, and some other random ones. I've tried disabling the windows firewall too, but no change. I've included SSU info and event viewer info.

Log Name: System
Source: Netwtw10
Date: 9/13/2022 2:01:03 PM
Event ID: 6062
Task Category: None
Level: Warning
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: MSI
Description:
6062 - Lso was triggered
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Netwtw10" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32768">6062</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-09-13T21:01:03.4307018Z" />
<EventRecordID>37182</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="480" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>MSI</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>\Device\NDMP1</Data>
<Data>Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz</Data>
<Binary>000000000200300000000000AE170080000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

You should know that the 6xxx events by the Intel WiFi driver are informational (even if Windows may indicate some of these as "Warning" level) and don't need to be worried about. There should be no functional impact caused by these events. If the Event 6062 LSO was triggered: LSO stands for Large Send Offload. This event means there was a large packet that we split into small packages and offload them to the firmware. When this is logged in the event viewer, it just indicates above was carried out.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DepthEmpty
Beginner

Please check your font size, it's nearly impossible to read.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing network issues. That's why I was checking the event viewer. EVERY time I experience issues, this event is logged. Please comment on the event qualifier, did I understand that right? There's an issue with interdomain trust accounts?

0 Kudos
Mshafik
Beginner

Hi, We have a similar issue in our organization many systems who is working on intel driver disconnect from the network and will not connect again via 1.x authentication via radius but all works fine with a pass key, if we move the nic driver from Microsoft all start fine and not issue, then if the driver update again and Driver provider is intel then sometimes BSOD or auto disconnect from wiff

Mshafik_1-1663222738180.png

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

My apologies for the front in my previous comment.

To provide you with further support, I want to confirm more information about your issue, so please, provide me with the following:

• Provide me with a detailed description of the issues you are experiencing.
  • When did the issue start? Do you recall any driver or Operating system Updates?
  • How many devices are being affected?
  • Could the problem be replicated using other networks?
  • Provide us with a screenshot of the event qualifier or a detailed log showing the problem.
  • Have you confirmed if the issue persists when using the manufacturer's drivers? There are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (OEM) or through Windows Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-custom drivers.
  • https://us.msi.com/Laptop/GS66-Stealth-10SX/support

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
DepthEmpty
Beginner
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @Mshafik.

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Please submit a new question on the Wireless community forums, and provide a detailed explanation of the situation to have a more personalized troubleshooting step for your issue. If you'd like, you can try my suggestions from this thread.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/bd-p/wireless

Best Regards,

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Mshafik
Beginner

HI Jean,

After upgrading the NIC driver as suggested,  till now did not face any issue, no auto disconnection, No BSOD.

However, I am using Lenovo AMD laptop T14.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

I am sorry for my redundant questions.

About your issue, I want to suggest doing a clean installation of the wireless driver, installing our driver version 22.160.0. Intel’s generic graphics drivers are intended for testing, and we recommend using drivers from the MSI. 

• Download and save the driver (22.160.0) https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

• Disconnect the unit to the internet.

• Uninstall the Wi-Fi driver.

1. Go to Device Manager.

2. Expand the Network Adapters category.

3. Right-click your Intel Wireless Adapter and choose to uninstall it.

4. Make sure the option to Delete the driver software for this device is selected.

5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until the option to Delete the driver software for this device is greyed out.

• Restart your computer.

• Install the driver downloaded before

Locate the driver you downloaded. Right-click the downloaded file and select the option to Run as administrator.

Best Regards,

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Mshafik
Beginner

Hi Jean,

I Have updated the driver as described, and the system is under observation will let you know if I encounter any issues.

Mshafik_0-1663739034384.png

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

I appreciate your response.

Thanks for letting me know that the system is under investigation. Please, inform me if you face any problems during your observation.

Best Regards,

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

Have you faced any issues during the observation time?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DepthEmpty,

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos