Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7487 Discussions

AX211 compliance documents

Terry6
Novice

Is there a document that describes the compliance testing that has been performed with the AX211?
Specifically I'm looking for a statement indicating that the AX211 meets FCC requirements when combined with antenna that provide less than X dB of gain.

On a similar subject, is there a list of antenna that have been FCC certified as a package with the AX211?

My goal is to use this compliance statement from Intel to select the appropriate antenna solution and simplify the FCC certification/test process.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Terry6

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I understand you need documentary information about Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+), and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Please check this Antenna Type and Gains on page 16.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Terry6

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I understand you need documentary information about Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+), and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Please check this Antenna Type and Gains on page 16.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Terry6
Novice

Thanks Jose. That's exactly what I was looking for.
Terry

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Terry6

Thank you for your response.   

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos