Recently, I update Intel8260ac wireless&bluetooth driver and graphic driver. After that the bluetooth doesn't work. Bluetooth button will not shown in the seetings & device management. Unknow usb device is added in the device manggement.
PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers Version:19.70
We understand that after updating some of your drivers you've encountered an issue preventing your Bluetooth® module from working correctly.
Could you please update to the latest set of drivers available and let us know if the issue persists?
For this, we would like to recommend a clean driver installation instead of a simple update:
1. Download and save our latest set of drivers and software for your adapter:
1. Wireless: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27309 WiFi_20.10.2_PROSet64_Win10.exe
2. Bluetooth®: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27195 BT_20.0.0_64_Win10.exe
2. Under Programs and Features in the Control Panel, uninstall any instance of the "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software" and "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®." When prompted, choose to "discard settings."
3. Uninstall your device drivers from Device Manager:
1. Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 and uninstall it. Make sure to select the option to "Delete the driver software for this device."
2. Bluetooth® > Right click on your Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and uninstall it. Make sure to select the option to "Delete the driver software for this device" if allowed.
4. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else then press OK.
5. Install the Intel® Wireless and Bluetooth® packages that you downloaded back in step one.
6. Reboot your system.
We hope this troubleshooting helped. If the issue has not been resolved, please let us know so that we may continue providing assistance.