Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7568 Discussions

Bluetooth Driver Problem for Soundcore Spirit Headphones and Tp-Link UB400 Adaptor

Ziya
Beginner

Hi,

I have Tp-Link UB400 bluetooth adaptor and soundcore spirit bluetooth headphones. I try to use it on my windows 11 system with amd chipset. Can't use headphones and mic at the same time. I can use it with handsfree option, which is really problematic because it has mono audio and I can barely hear through headphones. When I use stereo option and mic, I can't get any sound but mic works. I installed latest intel driver (22.210) but when I look to device manager, I see 10.0.2261 version (year 2006) is installed. If I try to install 22.210 driver again, it says driver is already installed. I don't if the problem is about the headphones or adaptor or driver or windows 11. But I definately can't use stero sound and mic at the same time. Installing 22.210 driver can fix it but I can't do that either. I don't know buying a new headphone or adaptor will fix this problem or not. Trying solve this problem for 6 days ( 3 hours a day at least). Can anyone help me before I get crazy and smash my pc?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ziya,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Tp-Link adapter and the soundcore headphones.

In this case, before we continue further can you provide the brand and model name of the Intel device that is giving problems?

I recommend you check with Tp-Link related to the adapter and soundcore to check for any issues with the headphones. 

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ziya, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ziya, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos