I installed a 7260 AC with Bluetooth into a NUC running Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit). The driver I installed is 22.214.171.124.
My problem is that i can't connect any of my bluetooth devices with the computer. When I try to add a device (keyboard/mouse), the computer recognizes and pairs with the device, shows the device in "Devices and Printers," but does not actually connect with the device. Instead, they are greyed out in the "Devices and Printers" window.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver numerous times, but I haven't found any solutions.
Can anyone help me connect to my bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
I've installed BT 3.1.1311 s64 ... and every other relevant driver I could find. If you think there is a particular driver that would solve my issue, I wo appreciate a link.
Could you try the following steps?
0. Removed the paired devices (Right click and remove device)
1. Uninstall BT software via Control Panel | Uninstall program
3. Make sure BT appears as a Generic adapter in device manager. If it had yellow banged, you can ignore it.
4. Download this driver and unzip it (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/confirm.aspx?httpDown=http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24188/eng/BT_1... BT_17.1.1406.01_s64.zip)
5. From admin command prompt, type setup.exe LPUSBHUBWA=TRUE
Were you able to pair BT mouse and kbd again? Let me know how it went...