Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my Bluetooth, it had randomly stopped working, tried updating it to no avail, and now I accidentally uninstalled the driver for it and don't know how to get it back.

AKoti
Beginner

It originally stopped working, so I tried the windows troubleshooter which told me to try and delete and then update the drivers since the auto-update wouldn't install the most recent version. It had the error code 10 and i couldn't force i had also tried updating the drivers on the network adapter, which didn't affect anything. What do i need to do to get Bluetooth function back? *ASAP*

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AKoti
Beginner

error code 45.pngBluetooth OFF.png here's some screenshots to show what i mean. the error 45 is after i made the mistake of deleting the Bluetooth drivers, that had the error code 10

0 Kudos
AKoti
Beginner

okay, so i went to my motherboard's website to try and find the bluetooth drivers, and it got it back to the orginal state before i unistalled the drivers. but it still shows the error code 10 error code 10.png

B450 AORUS PRO WIFI is my motherboard that has wifi and bluetooth on board.

0 Kudos
AKoti
Beginner

bluetooth info.png

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You are in wrong forum. This forum for Intel NUC computers. while you have Gigabyte board.
  2. You shall download and update Bios and drivers form Gigabyte site: https://www.gigabyte.com/il/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios
  3. When updating Bios to version F50, you MUST follow the steps as detailed under BIOS F40 description.
  4. You should update your Windows and download drivers relevant to your Windows version (for example Windows 10 64bit 1909).

Leon

0 Kudos
AKoti
Beginner

okay thanks!

0 Kudos