The connection on my new laptop is constantly dropping. I've already tried the latest drivers ( Bluetooth version 21.60.0 and Wireless version 21.60.2 at this time of writing) and i also disabled the power saving option but all does not help.
Allow computer to turn off device in Device Manager\AX200\Power Management.
Can you please help me what to do next solving this issue? I read many topic unresolved online with the same issue.
Also tried many different Accesspoint infrastructures because i work daily as a system engineer at many locations. Most of them are based on Cisco Meraki or Ubiquiti UniFi.
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
Please run the following tool and attach the report generated
1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
- Intel® SSU Download link
- Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
- Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
- To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
- When did the issue start to happen?
- Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
- Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
- Have you tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
Intel Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel
Sorry, due to health problems and work i wasn't able to test the above. I did try different drivers and it was the original unit that came in this new laptop.
For now i have replaced the unit with an older Intel Pro Wireless-AC 8265. This unit works for me now perfectly fine.
I will try the AX200 next year again as for now i don't have the time to troubleshoot this any further. This should be probably driver relates as many topic online complain about this connections dropping.
Thanks in advance,