Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7578 Discussions

Intel AX201NGW bluetooth not detected

Christianeil
Beginner

Hi,

I got my dell latitude 5420 with an AX201 card pre-installed, the intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver in the device manager is detected but for some reasons its Bluetooth driver is missing.

Things that I have done: 
- I already installed its driver package Intel Wireless Bluetooth® Package version 23.50.0 for AX201,
- Tried Intel Driver & Support Assistant,
- Installed fresh win 11 OS and update all windows updates
- Setting the Bluetooth startup type to automatic in Services 
- Run Intel SSU (attached bellow)

Do you know this problem ? Have you heard about it previously ? Can you, please, try to help to solve ? I've tried solving this on my own for months and have no luck

Thank you so much for your attention.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Christianeil,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

The issue that you are experiencing must be very confounding particularly if you were just using that bluetooth feature a few days ago.

We have a article made to solve these issues, and you can find it here, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090393/wireless/intel-wireless-ac-products.html

We have good feedback that it fixes the issues after doing item number 5 and 6.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Christianeil,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Christianeil,

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. 

We hope that our suggestion for you to coordinate with the manufacturer of your card directed you to a resolution for your concern. The last step on the article that we provided advises for you to contact your laptop manufacturer if none of the above suggestions worked.

We were waiting for your feedback since it is important for us to give you the right solution on your concern.

As much as we would like to continue assisting you, we need to close it to avoid overwhelming your inbox with notifications. 

We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Christianeil
Beginner

Hi, I tried everything, and I also have no idea on what is wrong with my pc but I found the issue.. It is just the Bluetooth was disabled in the Bios. 

0 Kudos
ItItron
Beginner

Good day,  IF IT NEVER WORKED,  note that not all Latitudes have Bluetooth available. For reasons unknown (maybe security??) it's not turned on in the BIOS, even if the WIFI card supports it, Windows won't see it. If it DID work then it's another issue. 

IMG_2391.JPG

0 Kudos