Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Intel AX210 Ubuntu23 being identified as ax200 and not working right/bad speeds/slowdowns

jfree9
Beginner

Upgraded to Ubuntu 23; the ax210 was working under 22, albeit underperforming; however under the new upgrade, it's REALLY bad.  I think it's identifying it as an ax200.

Lenovo Yoga c930; ubuntu23,  6.2.0-20-generic,  

WiFi 6E Wireless Card Intel AX210 NGW Bluetooth 5.3 Tri-Band 5400Mbps Network Adapter for Laptop Support Windows 10/11 (64bit) M.2/NGFF

See SSU attachment and some other stuff in there.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jfree9
Beginner

I ripped my computer apart today, and apparently I ordered an ax210 six months ago and instead received an ax200, which is what is currently installed in my laptop.  That explains why I can't pickup 6ghz, however, using iwlwifi-cc-a0-46.ucode the speeds are terrible and  I'm constantly losing connection.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jfree9,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having connectivity issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

• Did it work before properly?
  • When did the issue start?
  • What is the internet speed that you have?
  • What is the internet speed at the laptop works?  

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jfree9,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Andres P.  

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jfree9,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Andres P.  

0 Kudos