Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7774 Discussions

Intel Driver and Support Assistant

Strnj1
Beginner

The Intel Driver and Support assist shows an update for the "Killer Performance Suite".  There's an Icon showing the "Killer Intelligence Center" running in the background that came installed on the computer but when you try to update the "Killer Performance Suite" as called for by the Support Assistant and error message states that there's no relevant hardware.

Description:
This download record installs Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Software for the Intel® Killer™ products.
Version:
Release date:
August 1, 2023
Size:
65.3 MB

I don't even know what board this falls under...
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Strnj1.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums for Quick Assist Technology.

I have moved your thread so it can be answered as soon as possible by one of my colleagues.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Strnj1
Beginner

Below, I attached a screenshot of the interface to the software that I have. I don't know if it is related to the software that Support Assist is trying to update or not.

0 Kudos
bagman201
Beginner

I also had to uninstall this app. There is a problem with IP6 address that interferes with iCloud authentication. this started with August 2023 lasted update. The Prioritizing engine is the problem. I tried to disable it but it always comes back on, so I uninstalled it.

You need fix this app, been almost 2 months. Get your act together. There are many users that can't use this app with this problem. 

0 Kudos