GF63 8rd Laptop from msi is disconnecting constantly when plugged in to power. Windows events show this usual pattern of issue for my Wireless-AC 9462:
1) 6666 - Firmware dbgc dump trigger
2) 5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)
3) Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462 : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.
Then the 9462 resets itself for awhile.
1. You should be using only Wireless and Bluetooth drivers provided by your laptop vendor.
2. If it gets to that point, you need to be talking to your laptop vendor regarding the replacement of this card (your warranty is from your laptop vendor, not Intel).